Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Busy Day

What a busy day today was. I had an dentist appointment at 1pm, shopped for two hours, ate a late lunch, and then went to school at 5pm. Very busy for me. Most days I don't even have one thing going on, and this one I had three.

I had so much fun shopping today. I had a Jo-ann giftcard for $20 plus some awesome 50% coupons. I only spent $17 dollars and everything was on sale except for two items, but I used the 50% coupons on them. I saved about $10 dollars! Everything I bought is for my card making business. I will be selling them on Etsy (which is why you see an Etsy sidebar). I already made three cards and will be posting them tomorrow. I just need to take the pictures, and then they will be posted. I hope you guys like my cards. Maybe enough to buy one? Pretty please? :]

As for school, it sucked. I really hate business. I don't know why I ever decided to get a business degree. Its my last class, and I will be graduating this quarter, so I can't really change my mind now. I will, however, go back to school to get a second degree. I'm not sure what its gonna be yet, but I want it to be specialized. Here are some ideas:
  • Photography
  • Interior Design
  • Hospitality
  • Journalism
That's all the ideas I have for now. I'm a creative person, so I want a creative degree. Business really is sucking the creativeness out of me. I only have one class, and IT IS SO BORING! Everyone else is talking and joining in the discussions, but not me. I sit in the back, all quiet. Its mostly because I'm shy but its also because I'm not interested in the topics. They bore me. Talking about managers and small businesses, its so boring. So, that means that I need to do some research. I need to find out what kind of degree I want, and where I want to get it. Oh, I might become a teacher too. That's another idea. What do you think?

No comments: