Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Basic Tutorials For New Scrappers

New to digital scrapbooking? Have you ever wondered how to do something, but couldn't figure out how? Well, every week I will post 3-5 links to tutorials that I've found helpful. And this week's theme is the basics. Perfect for a new scrapper, or someone who needs to get back done to the basics. Need help with the tutorials? Just contact the writer and should be able to help you out!

I use PSE so I am constantly on the lookout for tutorials for PSE. However, I will post both version, if applicable. Some of these tutorials will be forum threads and some will be articles on other blogs.

Today's tutorials are brought to you by Scrap Orchard! I normally will try to cover more than one place, but didn't have much time to write this article this week.

My First Layout by mflott at Scrap Orchard
How to Use a Template (PSE) by britaneejean at Scrap Orchard
How to Use a Template (PS) by Ramona the Pest at Scrap Orchard
Selective Erasing by HeyJude at Scrap Orchard
Saving for Web (PS) by nzingha at Scrap Orchard

That's all for today, folks! I just might come back tomorrow to bring you more tutorials. Lemme know if you want em!

No comments: