Saturday, July 17, 2010

Little Princess Sighs: Newborn Kit!

Available at:

Graham Like the Cracker's new release this week is so beautiful! I love all the pinks and purples! This kit is perfect for all of those newborn pictures! This kit 48 elements and the layered elements come with a drop shadow version. It also contains 22 papers. There are three additional coordinating pieces, which you can purchase separately or as a bundle. Links are below.


I have one LO for you today. I scrapped a couple of pictures from my friend's bachelorette dinner party in 2007. I created the "dinner" part of the title using Graham Like the Cracker's ABC Basics: Button Alpha which is linked below. The rest of the kit uses the new kit: Little Princess Sighs.

Image is linked to Scrap Matters gallery

Available only at: Scrap Matters 

Thanks for reading! I have a lot more stuff coming to you this upcoming week! Stay tuned! :]

No comments: