Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Guest Teams!!

It's finally September (not that I want to leave summer...) and I have a couple of announcements to make! I have accepted a couple of guest spots from two awesome designers!! The first is Trixie Scraps! I was allowed into her CT forum a couple of days early and I've already made my first LO for her! But you will have to wait until Friday to see it! :] The second designer is Spinky dink Scraps! I can't wait to get started with her kits! There are so many great products and announcements for this week! :]

Other than announcements, today I have two layouts to show you. The first LO was for a ScrapMatters template challenge that I completed today (and at the last minute). The second one was for Graham Like the Cracker's new release templates from last week. Both LOs are linked to my DigishopTalk gallery for credit information.


Aren't they gorgeous?

No comments: