Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to our wedding blog. Here I will post all updates and news about our wedding. You can view the main details about the wedding on our wedding website, click here for the link. Go ahead and grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and enjoy the ride!

Oops. Almost forgot. On the 1st sidebar, there is a ticker that will show you how far away our wedding is. It is the 2nd ticker there. The 1st ticker will show you how long we have been together (since 04.17.06). I also thought that I should tell you when our wedding date is. It is 06.10.10. Yes, I know, pretty soon! I'm excited, but nervous at the same time. We haven't planned anything yet. Mainly because we don't have any wedding money set aside. We still keep that date set in mind, and we've asked our wedding party already, but we're not sure if there is even gonna be a wedding, only because we don't have the funds. But we are still praying and keeping our hopes up. I will still continue to plan (without putting down deposits/buying items) as much as I can, just in case.

---edit.
Our new wedding website is here: http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/LeilanieNipper&MarvinWrightII. I like the overall look of this one instead of the other one. Also, our wedding date has been changed to August 30th, 2010. We pushed it back farther because of money issues.

No comments: