Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A New Path

I've decided to take the leap into designing. Since making this decision, I've also decided to create a separate blog for all scrap-related items. This blog will be used for showcasing my personal LOs, my CT commitments, my (upcoming) scrap designs, and my portfolio. I also wanted to let you know that I am available for Scrap for Hire! I love to scrap for others. I've only made one other photobook for a client so far, so I am willing to offer discounts to potential clients to boost my portfolio. Just contact me, and ask about the discount, and I will let you know what I can do for you. I recommend filling out the order form, to make things easier for the both of us. If you are unsure of some items, go ahead and check it anyway. It is just a draft, to get us on the same page. You can also check out available packages here.

My other main reason for this blog is for my scrap designs. I was going to provide you with a welcome freebie for my first post, but I didn't have time to finish it in time. But I promise you will get it soon! I am in the process of looking for a store - please let me know if you know anyone who is looking for new designers! I would start out with opening my own store, but I don't want to deal with hassle of creating the store as well as learning how to create one. If you have ideas for that also, please let me know! As soon as I find a store, I will be in search of a creative team - stay tuned for that!

No comments: