Friday, July 23, 2010

House Shopping

We plan to buy our first house within a year after the wedding. Even though that's at least a whole year away, I love to start on ideas. I'm constantly gathering ideas for our new future house and for current apartments that we may stay at before then. Although decorating apartments is not as fun as decorating your own house, you can still make it enjoyable. I hate that we can't paint apartments - and I definitely don't want to waste the money to paint and then re-paint it back to white.

I LOVE COLOR. Especially when I have to look at white walls, the color in the room will be so much more bearable. I am always looking for items that will work for me now, in an apartment, and later when we have our own paint-able and customizable house. I was browsing CSN.com the other day, and found some really cute table lamps. They have a lot of great lamps! From the basic to colorful, there are so many!

These are some of my favorites:

For the living room
For the bedroom

And for future babies

Aren't they great? Now, I've gotten a chance to review one of their products. So stay tuned for that!

No comments: