Saturday, August 7, 2010

Long Overdue Update

So I've finally merged my 101 challenge blog with this blog. All of the posts that were imported from the old blog have a disclaimer at the top that says it is from the old blog. Looks like this, **This post was part of my old 101 challenge blog, and was merged over. K?

It's been three long months since my last challenge update. And I hate to say this, but I haven't really done much. I plan to get back on track with writing down everything again. This upcoming September will be my one year anniversary of starting this challenge. August 5th was also my one year anniversary for this blog! As I complete each goal, I plan to post an individual post for the completed goals. The title might look something like "Completed: Goal 11" or something like that. I'm not sure yet. Each one of those posts will have a picture and a summary of how I completed the goal. I will do this with all future goals and I will also go through the already completed ones to update them. Once all the goals are finished, I plan to turn them into a scrapbook/blog book. I'm not sure on the size yet. I might just make them my normal 8x8 scrapbook size, or I might make them 5x7. What do you think?

Well, without further adieu, I present to you my list of updates...

Completed Goals:
003. Graduate college with an ATA in Business Management
064. See a movie at the drive inn
080. Earn $100 from blogging in one year

Progressed Goals:
056. Attend 2 Seattle sports games [1/2]
061. Watch 26 movies starting with each letter of the alphabet [17/26]
068. Watch 101 movies [18/101]

Yeah, I know. Not very much progress, huh? And that's three months worth too. Well I've gotten off track with my challenge the past three months so the good thing is that this goals were completed unknowingly. That is good right? And sorry, but no pictures are available at the moment. But I will come back and update the completed ones with their individual posts, including the photos. And I realized that I need to update some of my links my the old blog - so I will have to do that tonight.

I also need to update some of the goals. I need to change the ones that I was already planning to change, and I need to change other that I have no chance of completing, or I am just not interested anymore. That's the sucky thing about creating lists a year in advance - your interests always change! Anyways, I hope to have another update soon!

No comments: