Friday, August 6, 2010

New Template Pack

This week, Jen aka Graham Like the Cracker is releasing a new template pack! Well, three actually. It is being released as grab bag. Grab it this week for only $3!

Available at ScrapMatters (8/6) and Gotta Pixel (8/7)



I used the complete me set to make the page on the right, with the Space Needle. Sorry, I forgot to save them together, so they are two separate photos. The kit I used is Jen's new release collab with Bella Gypsy "Love That Boy" from last week. It is a wonderful kit and I love the templates too! For full credits, click on the photos to take you to my gallery.

Available at ScrapMatters and Gotta Pixel

Love That Boy is available as a bundle and as individual pieces. The bundle is linked above.

And some news about me: I've been accepted for two CT guest spots for September! Can you guess who the designers are? Well, I guess you will just have to wait and see! :]

No comments: