Sunday, July 25, 2010

Designing is Not for Me

At least I can say that I've tried. I just don't have much passion in it to continue at this point. With everything else that's going on in my life, I don't think I would have enough time to scrap AND design, and do everything else. Maybe later on in the future I will try to continue this path. But for now, I'll leave it up to the experts. I did want to leave you with a freebie, my first mini kit that I created. I might also provide you with freebies in the future, if I find time to sit down and design, but that's just a maybe at this point. Well, here's my freebie:

Tell me what you think of it, and please leave me comments! Thanks!

 Image is linked
or you can find it at 4Shared

This blog will, of course, stay open for my scrapbooking layouts and to promote my CTs. It is also the blog for my Scrap for Hire business. If anybody is interested in that, you can find the website links on my left sidebar.

No comments: