Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The New Me

Turning 21, that's a huge step. To celebrate this milestone, I've decided to chop off my hair. It's been awhile since I've gotten a haircut, and I want to start off fresh when I turn 21. On my birthday, my fiance and I will have engagement pictures taken. It'll be fun, and I wanted to make sure that my hair was cut before then. To give me time to adjust, I decided that today would be the perfect day to cut my hair. It feels weird having my hair short, but I love it. Here are the before and after photos:


It looked a little funny after it was cut, so I took my shower, hoping this it would look better afterward. And guess what? It did! I love how it turned out! What do YOU think?

4 comments:

Xmas Dolly said...

It's absolutely stunning! You're a very lovely young lady, and you should smile more. I bet you have a big beautiful smile, don't you. You're hair was definitely the right move to show maturity, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

chubskulit said...

You look great actually!

imelda said...

yes u look gorgeous

Silvergirl said...

u look great with your short hair :) good luck for the wedding